Reinterpret what you once believed to be true.
For the last 3000 years we have collectively and individually experienced the tragic and artificial split between our spirituality and sexuality – a split we need to heal for our evolutionary benefit and growth. The way to this healing lies in recovering the archetypes of the Goddesses of Eros and Secret Knowledge.
As a scholar, spiritual detective, and author of the bestselling book The Other Goddess: Mary Magdalene and the Goddesses of Eros and Secret Knowledge, Dr. Joanna Kujawa uses her scholarly training to investigate topics other academics often pass over, such as: Can spirituality and sexuality be experienced as one? Who was the real Mary Magdalene? Is there a lineage of Goddesses now resurfacing in our collective experience of spirituality?
However, many of the goddesses’ teachings and stories survived and were taught in the esoteric schools of Egypt and India. This course will help us to reclaim their stories and teachings.
Learn the lineage of the Goddesses of Eros, their stories and teachings, and the women who embodied them?
Discover the esoteric teachings of the spiritual nature of the erotic rapture the Goddesses of Eros taught?
Understand the reason for the erroneous split between the ‘mother’ and ‘whore’ archetypes, both in mythical and psychological terms?
Explore examples of sexual alchemy in Ancient Egypt by Hatshepsut, Nefertiti and Akhenaten?
Find out how Mary Magdalene is portrayed in the Gnostic Gospels and what she teaches in them?
Understand how the powerful Goddesses of Eros were hijacked including the Greek Goddess Aphrodite’s fall from power and what it symbolizes for us?
Take a quiz to see which Goddess of Eros you identify with?
- Understand the differences between sexual impulse, sexual alchemy and erotic connection
- Discover the play of Eros in intimate relationships
- Understand examples of sexual alchemy
- Explore the reason for the erroneous split between the ‘mother’ and ‘whore’ archetypes, both in mythical and psychological terms
- Discover examples of the goddesses who embodied the unity of Eros and Spirit, such as the Hindu Goddess Parashakti, and the Sumerian Goddesses Ninmah and Inanna
- Learn the prayer of the Goddess Innana’s high priestess
- the oral tradition of devis (goddesses, in Sanskrit)
- the woman who created the Tantric ritual of Kula: Ardha-Tryambaka
- the Tantric tradition of the Kula Ritual
- the Tantric prayer after a sexual ritual
- the Goddess Sundari as the embodiment of Eros and Spirit
- the unabashed sexuality of the Egyptian Goddess Hathor
- the Goddess Isis and higher magic
- Celtic Elphame and the dimensions between realities
- the distinction between higher and lower magic
- the methods of higher magic
- examples of sexual alchemy in Ancient Egypt (Hatshepsut, Nefertiti and Akhenaten)
- the Greek Goddess Circe and seduction as magic
- what the Gnostic Gospels are and how they were discovered
- how Mary Magdalene is portrayed in the Gnostic Gospels and what she teaches in them
- the similarities and differences between Mary Magdalene and the Gnostic Goddess Sophia
- the Goddess Sophia in the story of Simon Magus and Helena
- Mary Magdalene and her connection with Ancient Egypt: Mary Magdalene the Alchemist
- the story of the Goddess Kali in Esoteric Tantra
- the connection between the Goddess Kali and Sundari
- the connection between the Goddess Kali-Sundari and Mary Magdalene
- how the powerful Goddesses of Eros and Secret Knowledge were hijacked
- the Greek Goddess Aphrodite’s fall from power and what it symbolizes for us
- the hijacking of the meaning of the archetype of the nymph: the Odyssey and Artemis
- examples of historical women whose mastery of Eros and Secret Knowledge was hijacked: Ancient Greece, early Christian prophetesses, the Cathars
- Why it is important to reclaim and embody the Goddesses of Eros
- The Goddess and the Machine
Apart from her writings for academic publications on spiritual travel, Joanna has also had her short stories and essays published through various media and in many prestigious anthologies, including Best Australian Stories, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, She Rises and Rebelle Society. She is on the editorial board of the International Journal of Goddess Studies.
Dr. Joanna Kujawa
Joanna is an explorer of spirituality and a thoughtful investigator of Gnostic writings with their focus on concerns about knowledge of the inner self, the importance of the feminine principle in creation, and the knowledge of the soul as juxtaposed to a belief.
- Jeff Woodgate
Fascinating, clear, condensed knowledge. Joanna is a scholar who efficiently employs her rational mind as well as profound intuition and deep understanding of spirituality.
- Katarzyna Syta
Joanna’s presentation was a highlight of the evening as she delighted the room with her stories and her insights into the topic. She was able to blend in the academically relevant material in with wit and good humour, in a highly engaging and uplifting manner.
6+ hours of visually stunning videos personally taught by Dr. Joanna Kujawa
100's of riveting and little known spiritual facts about the Goddesses of Eros
Rituals and prayers to connect with the Goddesses of Eros
A quiz to Identify which Goddess of Eros you identify with
Guided meditations and structured journaling to take your experience deeper
Deep spiritual wisdom explained. Be prepared to rethink what you have been taught.
Separate audio files of all videos for ease of listening on the go
Immediate access to the course to begin your journey
All materials downloadable for you to enjoy and learn at your leisure