Are you ready to reconnect with the Plant Kingdom and experience two-way communication with plants?
Receive knowledge from 470 million+ years of plant wisdom and deepen your awareness, sense more of the world, and know you are part of something bigger than the human species.
Tigrilla Gardenia has the honor of being a citizen of Damanhur in Italy—one of the largest spiritual eco-communities in the world. Tigrilla is a World Ambassador for Plant Intelligence and champions connection to nature as the basis for long-term health, happiness, and success.
Learn directly from what plants have gained through the process of evolution.
Receive tools from the first week of the course, so you can start having a two-way conversation with plants.
Be equipped with the fundamentals necessary to understand the language of plants through music, touch, intuition, chemical signals, and function.
Feel better equipped and confident to be a steward of Gaia.
Experience spiritual expansion and growth.
Integrate your learning into your personal relationships, your professional development, your physical health and your soul mission.
- Plant Blindness: why it’s important to acknowledge and reawaken.
- Terminology: the differences between Plant Intelligence, Plant Neurobiology, and Plant Cognition.
- Cutting-edge Scientists: leaders studying and working with the plant mind.
- Plant Senses: which ones they have, how they use them, and how this changes our own perceptions.
- Nature needs a new pronoun.
- The underlying fears that drive most human anxiety and unhappiness.
- How you can use the plant model of cellular specialization to modify your life.
- What it means to you and to society when we recognize plants as a person.
- How Life always points toward the greater good, and how humanity can do the same.
- Distributed leadership where small, constantly changing actions lead to efficient systems.
- How to create and sustain mutually-beneficial relationships.
- Where to use simple rules to trigger self-organization and optimize growth.
- Creating personal and professional systems from the bottom up that act like a forest.
- Nurturing individual creativity that enables the greater good to flourish.
- What holds you back from really connecting for fear of losing your own personal identity.
- The differences and similarities between self-love/care and love/care of others.
- How being an individual or a system is just a matter of perspective.
- How to hear and receive messages through physical and non-physical channels.
- The direct contact plants have with time and how you can use their memories yourself.
- What plants know about relationships--which I guarantee is much more than we know!
- How plants know what problems are coming so they can develop solutions before they happen.
- How plants change the amount of nourishment they give based on their relationships.
- That plants co-evolve with humans and animals and why this is important for your growth.
- Why plants choose to produce less and create scarcity in order to teach you about abundance.
- The importance of diversity for them, for your health, and for your survival.
- Why terpenes and phytocides boost your immune system and make you happy.
- How plant “plasticity” helps them adapt to changing conditions, and how you can be, too.
- The Biophilic Effect and how you can build cities that heal humanity’s wounds.
- Stone Age Economics: how prehistoric man was more affluent because of plants.
Fascinated by nature since her earliest memories, Tigrilla Gardenia turned that passion into her vocation. Her journey began in a polyethnic childhood. She earned a degree in music and electrical engineering, entering the high-tech corporate world via RealNetworks and Microsoft in the early days of the internet.
The desire to escape the confines of the corporate world proved too strong, and Tigrilla soon began following her own spiritual path. She co-owned a circus, produced intentional dance events, taught Kabbalah, and even toured with Cirque du Soleil.
Today, she works as a Nature-Inspired Leadership Mentor and studies Plant Intelligence and the Effects of Plant Music on Human Health.
Her roots are firmly planted in the arts, communication, and the avant-garde. Tigrilla uses her expertise to empower mission-driven leaders to achieve personal and professional success by integrating nature-inspired innovation in order to bring meaning to Life and make an impact with work. She is an influential speaker and mentor, running courses and workshops on reconnection with the plant kingdom.
Always eager to learn, she studied with some of the greatest minds in bio-inspired sciences, gaining a masters degree in Futuro Vegetale (Vegetal Future): plants, social innovation, design under Stefano Mancuso, University of Florence. She has also studied Biomimicry for Social Innovation and Product Development.
Already as a first comment I would like to thank you for this wonderful course. It helped me open the door to the plant kingdom, which feels like opening a door to a new big world. It is nice to see that the information and experiences you share is driven by an evolving mission. This makes it powerful. Thanks already!
- Hans Gerritsen
Even though I've communed with trees the majority of my life, it was usually a one sided communication (me talking to them). This class really helped me to slow down and listen...not only to the trees, but to all plants. Dandelions are my best friends now.
- Veronica Chordas
It feels like I'm being drawn forward - by the evolving human culture as it increasingly turns in this direction, and by the trees I know themselves, that have begun their Spring unfurling and seem more and more to have things to share with me - and I'm trusting that, that sense of being pulled forward and out of my habitual self - I'm trusting Tigrilla Gardenia as my/our guide.
- Stuart Garbers
14 Plant Connection Exercises
7 Guided Meditations
35 Journaling and Art Prompts
26 Video Teachings
Discussion Board for Group Dynamics
Reading List of Related Books, Papers, and Research Studies
Immediate Access to the Course to Begin Your Journey
All Materials Downloadable for You to Enjoy and Learn at Your Leisure